You are able to juggle different activities to achieve company goals and sales targets. You are always looking to improve and will analyze performance to formulate and execute new methods striving to outperform expectations.
Are you a good match? Here’s how you’ll know:
- You build long term successful relationships
- You close sales
- You outperform and can prove it
- You like and frequent libraries
- You have a University level or equivalent education
- You are technologically literate at a high level
- You are energetic, positive, persistent, confident, passionate and charismatic – and demonstrably so!
- You might be proficient in multiple languages (an asset)
- Three things you do really well
- Three things you do really poorly
- Your resume including history of sales success
- Why you think you would be right for this job
- What you hope to make on this job in compensation
WebClarity Software develops and markets software specific to libraries, researchers and education institutions. In addition to our own in-house development, we sell and support a wide range of third party applications that enhance self-service and staff workflows. Our third party products are represented throughout Canada and our in-house development is represented both directly and through channel partners worldwide.
WebClarity is based in Barrie, Ontario, a growing, thriving community just north of Toronto. For information about living and working in Barrie, visit the City of Barrie website for more information. To learn more about what our community has to offer, visit the Tourism Barrie website for details on climate, history, recreation (including close-by skiing and boating on Lake Simcoe) and festivals.
WebClarity Software Inc.
8-431 Huronia Road
Phone: 1.866.213.8880 x111